Kings Park Clinic was established at this location in 1958 by Dr McQuade and Dr Bonner. Dr Pozza joined a short time later and the clinic has been looking after the local community at this location ever since.
The clinic has changed over the years from a three Doctor practice with three reception staff to an eleven Doctor, three Practice Nurses and eight administration/reception staff practice.
The building has changed too, but our approach to health care is still the same. Our aim is to look after the whole family from baby to adulthood with a family orientated caring approach.
The Clinic was taken over by Dr Faggotter, Dr Coote and Dr Manners in 2006 the same year we opened our new building.